Product Code: wnt8lXfE
Availability: In Stock
- SKU: #8682571
The lightweight, weatherproof shell of the Astryl Jacket offers premium ski and snowboard performance for cutting down the ski slopes or chasing powder lines through the backcountry.
Trim Fit is a motion-friendly cut with reduced fabric for minimal bulk.
N70p GORE-TEX® 3L fabric with C-Knit™ backer:
• Dense plainweave reduces yarn exposure for extreme abrasion resistance.
• Specialized shell creates a soft, quiet finish without the crunchy, noisy character of traditional hardshells.
• Breathable two-layer membrane bonded to the shell.
• Windproof and waterproof design with fully taped seams.
• C-Knit backer creates soft, next-to-skin comfort.
WaterTight™ external zips for water-resistant performance.
External pockets feature self-sealing RS™ zipper slides for improved water resistance.
• Attached hood hangs free from the separate collar.
• Helmet-compatible construction with one-hand adjustable, multi-point drawcords.
• Laminated brim prevents moisture accumulation.
Insulated stand collar.
Full-length zip with inner draft flap and zipper garage.
Open side zips quickly dump excess heat.
Hook-and-loop tab cuffs.
Zip pocket at the left sleeve.
Zip hand pockets.
Inner mesh goggle pocket.
Inner, water-resistant laminated zip pocket.
Droptail hemline with adjustable drawstring.
Integrated powder skirt with elastic gripper.
RECCO® avalanch rescue system is a two-part reflector and detector system to increase the chance of recovery in an emergency.
Membrane: 100% EPTFE;
Lining: 100% nylon.
Machine wash and tumble dry.
Product measurements were taken using size XS. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
Arc'teryx Astryl Jacket wnt8lXfE